A Net Full of Fish
This Bible lesson is specifically created for young children by a Christian Preschool Teacher. It is designed for use at home or in a classroom setting.
Focus Story: Jesus helps disciples by tell them to throw net on right side of boat to catch fish, He can help you too.
Key Verse: Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some fish. John 21:6
Overall Theme: Jesus helped his disciples and Jesus helps you too.
Memory Verse Coloring Sheet: A Net Full of Fish
Song: Jesus Can Do Anything
Bible Story and Preschool Questions & Answers: A Net Full of Fish John 21:1-14
Art & Craft: Heart Fish
Snack: Lets Go Fishing with Fish Crackers
Extra Content: Sink the Foil Boat, Song, Fishing Pole, Rainbow Fish Story
“One of the many wonderful things about this lesson is it doesn’t matter where you are in your Christ journey. You can benefit from it if you are new to teaching your child Christian faith at home, or lead a children’s ministry at a church, school or daycare. We wanted to offer you a church publishing house quality bible study that you could afford, is easily to understand, use, lead, and is truly designed for preschool aged children.” Cullen
- Wonderful for at home or Sunday School, Preschool or Daycare worship
- At home or Preschool/Daycare schedule for use throughout week
- For parents guidance on how to present material to preschoolers
- For teachers ready-to-use detailed lesson plan
- For Sunday School 45+ minutes of content use in one session
- Publishing house quality, without publishing house price!
- Materials needed lists
- Preschool skills developed explained