A New Home Abraham and Sarah
This Bible lesson is specifically created for young children by a Christian Preschool Teacher. It is designed for use at home or in a classroom setting.
Focus Story: Abraham and Sarah are told by God they will have children and to go to a new land.
Key Verse: Abraham went, as the Lord told him. Genesis 12:4
Overall Theme: We can listen and obey God just like Abraham did.
Memory Verse Coloring Sheet: A New Home
Song: Sarah and Abraham Listening and Obeying
Bible Story and Preschool Questions & Answers: A New Home
Art & Craft: Star Art
Snack: Apple Stars
Extra Content: Packing Supplies and Boxes, Star Constellations, Packing Peanuts
“One of the many wonderful things about this lesson is it doesn’t matter where you are in your Christ journey. You can benefit from it if you are new to teaching your child Christian faith at home, or lead a children’s ministry at a church, school or daycare. We wanted to offer you a church publishing house quality bible study that you could afford, is easily to understand, use, lead, and is truly designed for preschool aged children.” Cullen
- Wonderful for at home or Sunday School, Preschool or Daycare worship
- At home or Preschool/Daycare schedule for use throughout week
- For parents guidance on how to present material to preschoolers
- For teachers ready-to-use detailed lesson plan
- For Sunday School 45+ minutes of content use in one session
- Publishing house quality, without publishing house price!
- Materials needed lists
- Preschool skills developed explained