Adam and Eve
This Bible lesson is specifically created for young children by a Christian Preschool Teacher. It is designed for use at home or in a classroom setting.
Focus Story: Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.
Key Verse: God did not want Adam to be alone, so he made Eve to help him. Genesis 2:18
Overall Theme: God loves Adam and Eve and He loves us too.
Memory Verse Coloring Sheet: Adam and Eve
Song: He’s Got the Whole World In His Hands
Bible Story and Preschool Questions & Answers: Adam and Eve
Art & Craft: Apple Prints
Snack: Delicious Food
Extra Content: Apple Taste Test, Giraffe Art
“One of the many wonderful things about this lesson is it doesn’t matter where you are in your Christ journey. You can benefit from it if you are new to teaching your child Christian faith at home, or lead a children’s ministry at a church, school or daycare. We wanted to offer you a church publishing house quality bible study that you could afford, is easily to understand, use, lead, and is truly designed for preschool aged children.” Cullen
- Wonderful for at home or Sunday School, Preschool or Daycare worship
- At home or Preschool/Daycare schedule for use throughout week
- For parents guidance on how to present material to preschoolers
- For teachers ready-to-use detailed lesson plan
- For Sunday School 45+ minutes of content use in one session
- Publishing house quality, without publishing house price!
- Materials needed lists
- Preschool skills developed explained