This Bible lesson is specifically created for young children by a Christian Preschool Teacher. It is designed for use at home or in a classroom setting.
Focus Story: God creates the whole world and it is good.
Key Verse: God saw all that He had made, and it was very good. Genesis 1:31
Overall Theme: God created the whole world.
Memory Verse Coloring Sheet: Creation
Song: Let There Be
Bible Story and Preschool Questions & Answers: Creation
Art & Craft: Sun Art Snack
Snack: 7 Days of Creation Mix
Extra Content: God Created Activity & Story Creation Felt Board Story, Cloud Blot Painting, He’s Got The Whole World Song
“One of the many wonderful things about this lesson is it doesn’t matter where you are in your Christ journey. You can benefit from it if you are new to teaching your child Christian faith at home, or lead a children’s ministry at a church, school or daycare. We wanted to offer you a church publishing house quality bible study that you could afford, is easily to understand, use, lead, and is truly designed for preschool aged children.” Cullen
- Wonderful for at home or Sunday School, Preschool or Daycare worship
- At home or Preschool/Daycare schedule for use throughout week
- For parents guidance on how to present material to preschoolers
- For teachers ready-to-use detailed lesson plan
- For Sunday School 45+ minutes of content use in one session
- Publishing house quality, without publishing house price!
- Materials needed lists
- Preschool skills developed explained