David and Goliath
This Bible lesson is specifically created for young children by a Christian Preschool Teacher. It is designed for use at home or in a classroom setting.
Focus Story: The boy David defeats the giant Goliath, because God is with him!
Key Verse: I come before you in the name of the Lord who rules over all. 1 Samuel 17:45
Overall Theme: God will be with me.
Memory Verse Coloring Sheet: David and Goliath
Song: David and Goliath
Bible Story and Preschool Questions & Answers: David and Goliath
Art & Craft: Paint Stick Sword Snack
Snack: Thank you for being brave cookies
Extra Content: Bravery Bags, Measuring andWeighing, 5 Stones
“One of the many wonderful things about this lesson is it doesn’t matter where you are in your Christ journey. You can benefit from it if you are new to teaching your child Christian faith at home, or lead a children’s ministry at a church, school or daycare. We wanted to offer you a church publishing house quality bible study that you could afford, is easily to understand, use, lead, and is truly designed for preschool aged children.” Cullen
- Wonderful for at home or Sunday School, Preschool or Daycare worship
- At home or Preschool/Daycare schedule for use throughout week
- For parents guidance on how to present material to preschoolers
- For teachers ready-to-use detailed lesson plan
- For Sunday School 45+ minutes of content use in one session
- Publishing house quality, without publishing house price!
- Materials needed lists
- Preschool skills developed explained