Earthquake in Prison
This Bible lesson is specifically created for young children by a Christian Preschool Teacher. It is designed for use at home or in a classroom setting.
Focus Story: Paul and Silas in prison when earthquake hits.
Key Verse: Believe in Jesus, and you will be saved. Acts 16:31
Overall Theme: God took care of Paul and Silas, even when they were in jail. God takes care of you, too.
Memory Verse Coloring Sheet: Earthquake in Prison
Song: Paul and Silas
Bible Story and Preschool Questions & Answers: Earthquake in Prison
Art & Craft: Chain Snack
Snack: Prison Bars
Extra Content: Jail Tag, Music Note, Bean Bag Toss
“One of the many wonderful things about this lesson is it doesn’t matter where you are in your Christ journey. You can benefit from it if you are new to teaching your child Christian faith at home, or lead a children’s ministry at a church, school or daycare. We wanted to offer you a church publishing house quality bible study that you could afford, is easily to understand, use, lead, and is truly designed for preschool aged children.” Cullen
- Wonderful for at home or Sunday School, Preschool or Daycare worship
- At home or Preschool/Daycare schedule for use throughout week
- For parents guidance on how to present material to preschoolers
- For teachers ready-to-use detailed lesson plan
- For Sunday School 45+ minutes of content use in one session
- Publishing house quality, without publishing house price!
- Materials needed lists
- Preschool skills developed explained