God Speaks to Samuel
This Bible lesson is specifically created for young children by a Christian Preschool Teacher. It is designed for use at home or in a classroom setting.
Focus Story: God speaks to Samuel the boy in the night, and Samuel listens and obeys.
Key Verse: Yes Lord, I am listening. 1 Samuel 3:10
Overall Theme: We can love and obey God as we grow up.
Memory Verse Coloring Sheet: God Speaks to Samuel
Song: Samuel Listened to the Lord
Bible Story and Preschool Questions & Answers: God Speaks to Samuel
Art & Craft: Listening Ears
Snack: Crunch Apple Slices
Extra Content: Listening Ears with “Marshmallows,” Listening and Counting Activity
“One of the many wonderful things about this lesson is it doesn’t matter where you are in your Christ journey. You can benefit from it if you are new to teaching your child Christian faith at home, or lead a children’s ministry at a church, school or daycare. We wanted to offer you a church publishing house quality bible study that you could afford, is easily to understand, use, lead, and is truly designed for preschool aged children.” Cullen
- Wonderful for at home or Sunday School, Preschool or Daycare worship
- At home or Preschool/Daycare schedule for use throughout week
- For parents guidance on how to present material to preschoolers
- For teachers ready-to-use detailed lesson plan
- For Sunday School 45+ minutes of content use in one session
- Publishing house quality, without publishing house price!
- Materials needed lists
- Preschool skills developed explained