Isaac and the Sacrifice
This Bible lesson is specifically created for young children by a Christian Preschool Teacher. It is designed for use at home or in a classroom setting.
Focus Story: Abraham obeys God and goes to sacrifice his son Isaac.
Key Verse: You have obeyed me. Genesis 22:18
Overall Theme: God wants us to trust Him and obey Him.
Memory Verse Coloring Sheet: Isaac and the Sacrifice
Song: Isaac and the Sacrifice
Bible Story and Preschool Questions & Answers: Isaac and the Sacrifice
Art & Craft: Ram
Snack: Isaac’s Bundle of Sticks
Extra Content: Star Art, Angel Art, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star Song
“One of the many wonderful things about this lesson is it doesn’t matter where you are in your Christ journey. You can benefit from it if you are new to teaching your child Christian faith at home, or lead a children’s ministry at a church, school or daycare. We wanted to offer you a church publishing house quality bible study that you could afford, is easily to understand, use, lead, and is truly designed for preschool aged children.” Cullen
- Wonderful for at home or Sunday School, Preschool or Daycare worship
- At home or Preschool/Daycare schedule for use throughout week
- For parents guidance on how to present material to preschoolers
- For teachers ready-to-use detailed lesson plan
- For Sunday School 45+ minutes of content use in one session
- Publishing house quality, without publishing house price!
- Materials needed lists
- Preschool skills developed explained