This Bible lesson is specifically created for young children by a Christian Preschool Teacher. It is designed for use at home or in a classroom setting.
Focus Story: Jesus comes back to life.
Key Verse: The disciples were overjoyed when they saw the Lord . John 20:20
Overall Theme: Jesus came back to life and we can believe in Jesus.
Memory Verse Coloring Sheet: Jesus Returns
Song: I Have a Friend
Bible Story and Preschool Questions & Answers: Jesus Returns John 20:19-29
Art & Craft: Loving Hands
Snack: Flour Tortilla Snack
Extra Content: Lead the Blind, Taste Test
“One of the many wonderful things about this lesson is it doesn’t matter where you are in your Christ journey. You can benefit from it if you are new to teaching your child Christian faith at home, or lead a children’s ministry at a church, school or daycare. We wanted to offer you a church publishing house quality bible study that you could afford, is easily to understand, use, lead, and is truly designed for preschool aged children. ” Cullen
- Wonderful for at home or Sunday School, Preschool or Daycare worship
- At home or Preschool/Daycare schedule for use throughout week
- For parents guidance on how to present material to preschoolers
- For teachers ready-to-use detailed lesson plan
- For Sunday School 45+ minutes of content use in one session
- Publishing house quality, without publishing house price!
- Materials needed lists
- Preschool skills developed explained