This Bible lesson is specifically created for young children by a Christian Preschool Teacher. It is designed for use at home or in a classroom setting.
Focus Story: Jonah disobeys God. Then Jonah learns it is best to listen and obey God the first time.
Key Verse: From inside the fish Jonah prayed to God. Jonah 2:1
Overall Theme: We need to listen and obey God the first time He asks.
Memory Verse Coloring Sheet: Jonah
Song: Jonah Goes Out
Bible Story and Preschool Questions & Answers: Jonah Bible Story
Art & Craft: Ocean In a Bottle
Snack: Ocean in a Cup
Extra Content: Sink the Boat, Fishing for Numbers and Letters, 5 Little Fish and Shark Chant
“One of the many wonderful things about this lesson is it doesn’t matter where you are in your Christ journey. You can benefit from it if you are new to teaching your child Christian faith at home, or lead a children’s ministry at a church, school or daycare. We wanted to offer you a church publishing house quality bible study that you could afford, is easily to understand, use, lead, and is truly designed for preschool aged children.” Cullen
- Wonderful for at home or Sunday School, Preschool or Daycare worship
- At home or Preschool/Daycare schedule for use throughout week
- For parents guidance on how to present material to preschoolers
- For teachers ready-to-use detailed lesson plan
- For Sunday School 45+ minutes of content use in one session
- Publishing house quality, without publishing house price!
- Materials needed lists
- Preschool skills developed explained