The Lost Son
This Bible lesson is specifically created for young children by a Christian Preschool Teacher. It is designed for use at home or in a classroom setting.
Focus Story: Jesus tells the story of The Lost Son or Prodigal Son. A farmers son leaves homes and then realized his mistake and comes back home. He is welcomed back with love.
Key Verse: My son was lost and is found. Luke 15:24
Overall Theme: God is loving and forgiving.
Memory Verse Coloring Sheet, Song, Bible Story, Questions & Answers, Art & Craft Activities, Snack Idea, and Extra Content.
“One of the many wonderful things about this lesson is it doesn’t matter where you are in your Christ journey. You can benefit from it if you are new to teaching your child Christian faith at home, or lead a children’s ministry at a church, school or daycare. We wanted to offer you a church publishing house quality bible study that you could afford, is easily to understand, use, lead, and is truly designed for young children.” Cullen
- Wonderful for at home or Sunday School, School or Daycare worship
- At home or Preschool/Daycare schedule for use throughout week
- For parents guidance on how to present material to preschoolers
- For teachers ready-to-use detailed lesson plan
- For Sunday School 45+ minutes of content use in one session
- Publishing house quality, without publishing house price!
- Materials needed lists
- Skills developed explained