This Bible lesson is specifically created for young children by a Christian Preschool Teacher. It is designed for use at home or in a classroom setting.
Focus Story: Visitors come and tell Abraham and Sarah they will have a son.
Key Verse: Abraham looked up and saw three visitors. Genesis 18:2
Overall Theme: We can trust God as we wait for him to help us.
Memory Verse Coloring Sheet: The Visitors with Abraham & Sarah
Song: Father Abraham
Bible Story and Preschool Questions & Answers: The Visitors with Abraham & Sarah
Art & Craft: Stick Puppets
Snack: Pretzels and Cheese Campfire
Extra Content: Pretend Campfire, Painting with Marshmallows, Wait and Go Game
“One of the many wonderful things about this lesson is it doesn’t matter where you are in your Christ journey. You can benefit from it if you are new to teaching your child Christian faith at home, or lead a children’s ministry at a church, school or daycare. We wanted to offer you a church publishing house quality bible study that you could afford, is easily to understand, use, lead, and is truly designed for preschool aged children.” Cullen
- Wonderful for at home or Sunday School, Preschool or Daycare worship
- At home or Preschool/Daycare schedule for use throughout week
- For parents guidance on how to present material to preschoolers
- For teachers ready-to-use detailed lesson plan
- For Sunday School 45+ minutes of content use in one session
- Publishing house quality, without publishing house price!
- Materials needed lists
- Preschool skills developed explained